Lazarevskoye is one of the popular resorts of Greater Sochi. Well-developed infrastructure, gentle entrance to the sea, excellent beaches, lots of entertainment programs and attractions. This holiday will please both adults and children.
The distance from central Sochi to Lazarevskoe is 70 km. By renting a car you will spend 2 hours on the way, along the picturesque coast. People come here to rest for a few days, but if your time is limited to one day, you should leave early in the morning. So you will have time to see all the most interesting things, and in the evening to go to a new city of picturesque Sochi.
What to do at the Lazarevskoye resort
Since this is a beach resort, most of the entertainment is on the coast. Here it is good to walk along the promenade, sunbathe on the beach, swim and do water activities.
- take a yacht or boat ride, taking a boat tour;
- diving and snorkeling;
- make a parachute flight over the sea;
- go fishing with freshly caught fish at the local café;
- visit the main tourist attractions;
- taste national Caucasian cuisine in cozy restaurants.
Tourists with children will especially enjoy:
- "Sea Star" Penginarium. Here you will see penguins in their natural habitat and other interesting animals.
- Oceanarium "Tropical Amazon". A lot of exotic animals (on the 2nd floor) and fish (in the Oceanarium on the 1st floor).
- Oceanarium "Dolphin''. There are marine animals and fish from all over the world.
- "Sea Star" Water Park. Entertainment center surrounded by picturesque nature with lots of slides, pools, and other entertainment. Operates from June to September.
- Ferris wheel. The highest wheel in Russia - 77 m.
- Water park "Nautilus". The largest water complex on the Black Sea coast.
In addition to the above, will be interesting to visit the Center of National Cultures by Mazlumian, Ethnographic Museum and the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin.
Nature lovers and hikers can go to Crab Gorge. Its streams are home to rare crabs - potamones. The variety of flora and fauna will please every visitor. Waterfalls, canyons, grottos, "weeping" cliffs and viewing platforms will not leave anyone indifferent.
Another interesting object - Berendeyevo kingdom. There are no guided tours, but you can get there on your own.
By a suspension bridge you get to the tributary of the river Kuapse. The kingdom beckons with its nature, waterfalls, lake, and the altar of the goddess Lada. Here you will rest your soul and body, surrounded by incredible scenery.
Best time to visit
Lazarevskoye is a resort village, so most of the holidaymakers come to its beaches during the holiday season. But this place is interesting not only in summer, but also at other times of the year. If your goal is not only to swim in the sea and sunbathe, you should come at any time of year. Even in winter you will find a suitable entertainment in this picturesque region.