- Monday 09:00 - 22:59
- Tuesday 09:00 - 22:59
- Wednesday 09:00 - 22:59
- Thursday 09:00 - 22:59
- Friday 09:00 - 22:59
- Saturday 09:00 - 22:59
- Sunday 09:00 - 22:59
Looking for a car rental company in Georgia that's hassle-free and customer-friendly? Look no further than our rental service! We offer full insurance coverage, no deposit required, and unlimited mileage so you can explore the beautiful countryside and vibrant cities without worrying about hidden fees or unexpected costs. Book with us today and experience the freedom and flexibility of driving your own car in Georgia. Please book through localcarhires.com and leave us good reviews.
Terms and conditions
- Driving licence and passport / id on pickup.
- Driver's age: 21+
- Driving experience: 1+ years
- Fuel policy: Same/Same
- Restricted areas: Abkhazia
- Late return: until 1 hours free
- You must wash the car before return. Unwashed car: ₾15 charge
- Flat tyres: client responsible
- Insurance invalid: alcohol, unmade roads, unauthorised driver, heavy off-road
- Crossing borders: is not allowed
- Accepted currencies: GEL, USD, EUR, GBP
6 cars for hire
all in all, it went well not a problem
We rented for 3 days, everything went great, the car is good, everything was announced, I am satisfied with everything👍👍👍👍.
everything was ok, some problem I had, but was disided with the owner. 👍
All in all, it's fine.
Excellent Service, great car with all the comforts
Before that I had experience of renting a car in Greece, Spain, Montenegro, all cars were with mileage of 10 - 40 thousand km in excellent condition, I do not know, probably for Georgia it is normal that Chevrolet on which we drove was with mileage of 250 thousand.km, with numerous scratches on the body, burning airbag bulbs (most likely in the impact will not work), check engine (the owner said not to pay attention as the catalytic converter is missing and accordingly at startup because of the exhaust to stand next to was impossible), in the suspension something knocked, most likely the stabilizer bar, central lock did not work, the front cigarette lighter socket did not work, the rear - bad contact, after each refueling started with 3 times, throttled and tripped, from this at a steep rise were problems when driving, but fortunately it was not always so, the last 3 days worked without complaints, a big plus to the landlord that he brought the car to the place and also took it away. Also a special thanks for the quality Continental rubber, withstood a few bumps in the pits. That's all.
Everything was perfect! Even though we had to pick up and drop off the car at very inconvenient times- 1AM and 4 AM respectively, Irakli was there to help us! No deposit, no problems with car. Highly recommended!
rent a car was a normal - ok. Owner rented us other car - Toyota Prius because Chevrolet Cruze was damaged. Price was same like when we ordered car on website.
Very good contact with the owner of the car. The car efficient, clean, met our expectations.
The car was handed over a little late after calling Irakli 2 times. So its better to contact Irakli a day before your rental starts to make sure everyting is going smooth. Unfotunately (or better fortunately), the car I originally rented was not available. So I got an other car (a better one) for the same price. Irakli was very friendly and helpful. The car was good and the return of the car went without any problems.
The guy was nice and helpful, but the car was a bit of a disaster, to be honest. It had 250.000 km, the exaust pipe was not fixed underneath the car and was rattling around constantly and exhaust gas was coming into the car (we all smelled like it by the end). The remote locking via the buttons on the key was not working and you had to open the car by sticking the key in the lock on the door, which would only open the driver door but not the rest. Also, the ABS and airbag systems were not working and had warnings about defects on the dashboard. Overall, it was too expensive for the disaster of a car that it was. Also, the spare tire was missing and we had a flat. We had to drive on the totally flat tire all the way to next tire shop. We could have ruined the tire if the shop did not happen to be near by.
Everything went great. Toward the end of the lease lit up check for oil, I checked was a small oil level, but this problem was quickly solved in the trunk was oil. The vacation went great. Thank you very much.
Very good service, they made it very easy. The car worked perfectly. I would repeat without doubt.
All went great.
I rented a Chevrolet Cruze for 20 days. There were no problems with the car on the road. The owner of the car was always in touch. Toward the end of the vacation someone in the parking lot dented the fender a little, but when receiving the car at the airport the owner told me not to worry and everything was fine.
the positiv thing was that the car was on right time @ the airport to pick up the negativ thing was that I rented a chevrolet cruze & I became a very old ford fusion with a technical problem. this was not so oke for me. the clutch was worn out and I could only accelerate very slowly 😪
Everything was great.thank you so much.I won't hesitate to contact you if I decide to visit your lovely country again
1. I don't remember any problems on the technical side of the site, everything was ok 2. There were problems on arrival. - We were given the wrong car at first. The guy gave us a Chevrolet Cruze, which we did not like - then a few days later the car broke down right on the road when we urgently needed to go somewhere else. The guy came a few hours later and only then did he give us the Ford Fusuion we asked for - The speedometer on the Ford itself was a bit faulty and showed the speed a bit lower than it really was - because of that we got a speeding ticket (I checked the speed that the car showed and compared it with the speed that the navigator showed me). The owner of the car refused to listen to me and demanded that I pay the fine - The original agreement was that we would return a clean car that we would wash at the car wash. We were given the first Chevrolet car and it was clean initially, but then when the car broke down and we were given another car, it was already dirty initially, because of the waiting time we could not finish our plans in time and did not wash the car. The owner of the car took a fine for this This I am not talking about the gas money we spent because of the change of car, the cost of cab while the car was not working and the condition of the cars (all in mint condition). So my impressions were only negative
The rental process was fine at the beginning although we were a bit worried about the car being driven 350000km and some maintenance lights were on. After six days the car broke. Water cooler tank hose got disconnected from the engine and we got zero help from Irakli or agency. Luckily a local guy made the car move again, but after a while this happened again. This is where the show began and Irakli started his act to rip off our money. It should be stated that we were told (and had written contracts) that the car was fully insured. He lied at every point possible starting with the agency. He told them that we drove somewhere forbidden thus broke the car. They bought this with no hesitation without caring about our navigation data. He lied about car evacuator that we had lost his car. We paid for evacuation and he got his car, but he made us believe the car was lost. We arranged a meet around midnight 7 hours before our flight back. He took us to deadend alley with his friend and started threatening us to pay for his car engine. Should be said here that he promised to take care of everything if we pay for the evacuator. In common sense this evacuator should have been paid by Irakli because the problem was clearly because of poor maintenance. We were forced to promise to go to atm and pay him 500usd. At the atm he locked our luggage into trunk. We called police. After police came we got the confirmation Irakli got his car but had lied us about it. We have no idea about the conversation that happened between him and the police, but we ended up paying this 500 just to get to our flight. This car dealer is a fraud and should never be trusted in any kind of business.
I received a different car than I ordered. The vehicle had a fluid leak into the cabin. Everything on the floor was wet. At the end I was charged $20 for dirty car carpet. I do not recommend.
everything was smooth. No problem :) We will rent car through your website next time too!